SEO & Digital Marketing Associate
We are hiring for an SEO and Digital Marketing Associate to join our team.
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will plan and implement our marketing and advertising content and lead the strategy for SEO optimisation to increase quality traffic, maximise web site performance and improve search rankings. You will be responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of SEO and marketing initiatives to support our business goals and objectives.
- Plan and execute a strong digital content strategy
- Create and publish high quality digital content across multiple channels (Company website, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Mailchimp) to develop brand awareness and increase engagement
- Oversee and develop social media marketing campaigns
- Track and report social analytics across all platforms
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Develop optimisation strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- On-site optimisation related to page titles, URLs, redirects, internal link structures, sitemaps review/maintenance
- Implement ongoing site improvements
Skills / Experience Required:
- Expert eye for design and image/brand compatibility
- Hands-on experience & knowledge of social media platforms, including (but not limited to) LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube required
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience in content marketing, optimising content and link building
- Experience auditing websites for SEO, finding and fixing technical issues, and WordPress configuration
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and people skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Proficient in: Canva/Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, WordPress, Social Media apps.
- Graphic design & video editing skills (a plus)
- Prior experience in the services sector
Apply to be considered for this position by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.